News Headlines >>>

Clinical Supervision for Speech and Language Therapist

Published 28th February 2017

While Speech Advance largely work with clients who have communication and/ or swallowing difficulties, we also offer clinical supervision to other speech and language therapists. Any qualified speech and language therapist will need to be registered with The Royal College of Speech and Language Therapy (RCSLT) and the Health Care Professional Council (HCPC) in order to practice. To continue to work each year each SLT will need to have completed a certain number of hours to continue their professional development and be eligible to practice. 


Speech Advance offer clinical supervision to other speech and language therapists to help them to continue to progress and as a peer support.


If you would like any more information on the clinical supervision we offer please don't hestitate to contact. 




If you have any queries, require more information about speech and language therapy or would like to arrange an appointment please contact me today.